Wednesday, October 13, 2010

**Midterm Week**

Yuck!!! I had 4 tests in 3 days... Not fun at all... And the last one, biochem, I was running on an hour and a half of sleep... That class is rough! But anyways, I'm pretty excited that now I'm DONE and it's time for Fall Break... 2 whole days off from school!! Yay!!

I'll definitely keep myself busy with lots of fun things (and I'll post pictures of those things)... I can't believe Davydoo is gonna be 20 on Sunday!! Anyways, hope everything is going well for everyone!! Don't be too jealous of my Fall break ;) (and enjoy your break if you get one!!) I probably won't post anything until after Fall break!!

1 comment:

  1. My school needs to jump on with the rest of the college world and have a fall break and spring break. Oh well that just means I'm done sooner. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete