Friday, October 8, 2010

**Concert Weekend**

Ok, SO we had a weekend of fun back in September... On September 18 Zac Brown Band came to Hardrock Pavillion here in Albuquerque... Ricky, Stef, Lacey, Shawn, Kenny and I all went... It was a BLAST! I loved how patriotic they were... Definitely a GREAT show and I highly recommend going if you get a chance... (I know Miranda, you're jealous ;0) The crew went home the next afternoon... Kenny and I however, had bought tickets to go to the Brad Paisley concert on September 19... we got there at about 3 and didn't leave til about 1130... It was crazy, there were so many performers... Steel Magnolia's, Justin Moore, and I can't remember the others... whoever sings 'you might meet them both if you show up here unwelcome son' but they were all great performers as well... However, I have to admit that the reason we had even bought the tickets was not even to see Brad Paisley (sorry) but actually to see Darius Rucker... We both LOVE his music and it was AMAZING!! He played some of his country songs... and some of his hootie songs... so pretty sure everyone there heard something they liked :) Brad Paisley, is an amazing entertainer and very crowd oriented, however... He would walk around, show music videos... Definitely another great concert... So, two concerts in one weekend, needless to say we were EXHAUSTED the whole next week... Not sure how many double whammy weekend concerts we will do, at least not this semester... But it was still a lot of fun :) Here are some pictures, my camera started to die near the end and didn't take very good ones of the stage, but that's ok :)













Lots of pictures to sort through... But we had so much fun and I'm so glad that we got to go... However, we probably won't do a double whammy like that for awhile... We were exhausted and got behind with our schoolwork... But no worries, glad it's almost over now! :) another week and we get a 1 month break! (I know this is WAY late, but hey I get busy =) )

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. I need to go to a real concert sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes miss i think you should come visit me and we can go!! =)

    ReplyDelete