Tuesday, November 24, 2009

**Thanksgiving Break**

Ok... So my thanksgiving break hasn't really started yet... I still have 2 more classes. (One today and One tomorrow) BUT then we fly out to TEXAS tomorrow night at like 5:10pm I think... I am so excited and I cannot wait... We are gonna be in Texas until Monday morning :) So the ENTIRE break... So I probably won't be posting anything over the break... But I will try to take a million pictures so I will have plenty to blog about when we get back :)

If I don't get on here again before I leave, or before Thanksgiving... I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving break... Enjoy the time you get to spend with your family... You never know when this will have been the last holiday you share together (to those of you who have lost loved ones, I know the holidays are hard, but think about all the good times and know they are watching over you) And remember to say a little prayer for our soldiers who won't get to spend the holidays with their families this year because they are fighting for everything this country stands for!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! You are so amazing I have so much fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you have so much fun in Texas? I bet shopping with Miranda and Andi was a blast! Tell your mom I will be getting a hold of her this week to get your disc to her. :) Sorry it took SOOOOO long.

    ReplyDelete