Monday, November 2, 2009

...****....October....****...

Ok... Well I'm not gonna even go with the busy excuse again... We all know how that is right??

Well... The month of October seems to have flown by... I honestly don't know where it went... My sister turned 19, Davynne, on October 17th... We went home for fall break that weekend... (I think she was a little homesick, which is understandable she has not really gotten to go home since May)... In that short weekend (Thursday,Friday,Saturday, part of Sunday) We managed to go to doctor's appointments, get our hair cut, get family pictures, go to the kirtland vs. shiprock football game, have a birthday dinner and see all of both my families... There really is not enough time to do everything I wanted to...

But I did want to say thank-you to Brandi for doing our pictures!! She is SO SO SO amazing, and I really cannot say that enough... We had an hour timeframe to get our pictures done... This was the only time my family could be together on Thursday and my dad was flying out Friday... So there simply was no way around this ONE HOUR timeframe we gave her to work with... Poor thing... And guess what?? She not only made it happen, but the pictures look AMAZING :) she is so good at what she does :) I would post pictures, but I left that up to my mom (I don't know why I should have just picked them and had Brandi get them to us haha) So who knows when I will have those to put up :) But trust me on this one :) They look cute :)

Ok so towards the end of October... Well we had some grand plans... I was going to be a bee and Kenny was going to be a terrorist :) weird I know... But things didn't work out that way... We actually went out to dinner with a friend that had a very terrible thing happen to her (some of you may know, but I don't want to put it out for the world to know, so shoot me an e-mail if you're dying to know) but anyways Kenny and I have been trying to help her through this situation... She is an unbelievably strong girl and I have no idea how she is the way she is... But I am thankful for her... So needless to say we didn't go out at all on Halloween... I had not slept in 72 hours straight... And we sat down to watch the Oregon vs. USC game we had recorded (GO OREGON!!!!) And we ended up falling asleep on the couch because we were so exhausted...

However, we did carve a pumpkin :) It pretty much rocks not gonna lie :) I will post pictures of that too probably tomorrow sometime... Or soon :) I just wanted to get on here and give you a short update of October for all of you that are curious :) I hope you all had a great October.... Ready or not November, and daylight savings time, here we come :) On the upside only 6 more weeks of school left yes!!! And I only have 10 more classes to complete my Bachelor's YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad things were good in Oct. Crazy how fast time flies. I can't wait to see some pictures of your new hair and all the other fun stuff you've been up to. Hope all is well. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete