Monday, November 23, 2009

**Pictures, Pictures, Pictures**


---> Ok so this is how long my hair was.....I REALLY hate this picture of me, but I think Kenny looks so so so cute I love it :)


---> and this is my hair now... I cut 14 inches off :) (yes i donated it :))



---> this is me and the pic i got at the nickelback concert :) my sister used her KungFu skills and snatched it out of the air and gave it to me yay!!! we were right in the front


----> this is us after the concert... we were supposed to do our mad/gansta look but dav didn't get the memo haha... we were so exhausted and i could not talk at all :)


---> this is us getting ready to go into the concert :) yay!!! so much fun :)


----> these are our tickets for the concert :)

haha so these are a few of pictures that i wrote about earlier :) let me know what you think about the hair?? better long or short?? the nickelback concert again was AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the short hair is WAY cute! I can't wait to really see it. I love the pictures please keep putting more and more up. I love seeing what you are up to. I also want another picture of your hair down that some else takes so I can get the full effect of it. You are so wonderful. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete