Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break :) phew......

Haha ok... So I finally got a few seconds to get on here and write about Spring Break... I was SO SO SO busy the entire time...

First of all we left Friday right after our Econ lab... which got over at like 9... we made it to texas by 6 so we could be there for day day's welcome back from college (from spring break) dinner :) it was SO SO SO good!!!! haha, i guess any food is good for starving college students right?? haha we played tons of games and just hung out and visited... i have to say i wrestled around with 5 boys all under the age of 6 and lexi... haha that was not a fair fight but i held my own... they would jump over my back and i would have to flip them over... let's just say i was a little sore the next day when we went to the mall :) but it was fun :) this is how i looked after wrestling with all those boys :)
Anyways we stayed there until monday and drove all the way to k-town that day (i think about 11 or 12 hours) you would have to ask kenny because adaryan and i did most of the sleeping while he did most of the driving :) but we had to go then because bratty's birthday was tuesday and i couldn't miss it :)
lexi playin on the chair in texas
on the road haha don't we look beautiful... ugh it was FREEZING driving through texas weird huh?

so once we got to k-town it seems like we went 120mph the entire time we were there... it's hard to see ALL of both our families, but i think we do pretty good :) So tuesday we had dinner at my grandma's house for bratty's birthday :) so good... we ate lasagna... she just turned 11 wow huh?? she is so amazing i love her so much! we played canasta because that is what she requested... haha and our team won :) go us!! (bratty, me, and dav) wednesday we ran around town kenny got a cool new phone then we went to a dinner at the church (friend's scouting dinner) then rented movies to watch with my family.... thursday was my dad's and my brother's birthday... so we had another dinner at my grandma's... jaeden is 9 i can't believe it he is getting so big... and we played yahtzee i pretty much kicked butt then too :) oh and p.s. i got sick during this whole thing too (from dav ughhhh) :) friday we drove to cortez to see my brother Tristan play in the varsity baseball tournament... haha yes he is a freshman and playing varsity... he made the last 2 outs for the game playing second base... he is SO tall now haha beats me by like 5 or 6 inches lol... haha then after the game steph and i got all dressed up to go out with the boys... we suggested the dollar movie but they chose outback :) so we got ready and went to eat... we talked and laughed and had a blast!! haha while brycee was seeing if his teams were winning :)
haha all dressed up how cute :)

saturday, this is when it really got crazy... bratty had a soccer game at 11, and there was also a breakfast at kenny's house... how are we supposed to be in two places at once?? haha well let me tell u... i stayed for bratty's game and my mom got me roped into sidelining lol... haha stacey was pretty proud i could remember all the signals lol... so after that bratty and i ran to kenny's ate some breakfast... visited with his family... it was like 1:30 by this time... so we went over to aunt june's to talk to her for a little bit and say bye... then over to nana and papa's to say bye... by this time it was like 2:25... we then went to ktown to get a note to take my sis from the track meet after she ran cuz she was way sick... haha the thing was she ran at 3 and it was already 2:35 and we were still in ktown... how do you make it to aztec in 25 minutes? especially when the la plata bridge is out and you hit every light?? i have no idea but we did it... all the way to koogler and i got to see my sis run... she looked so good and ran a 65 400 WOW and she is WAY sick... she's amazing :) so afterwards we got everythin together said goodbye to my family and headed to alb... we left about 630 (because andi flew out of alb the next day at 6am to southlake) phew.... what a week... oh let me add everyday we were up by at least 7 running around with family and watching the kids (kayden and lex) for stef while she did her bus run :) no sleepin in for us!
how cute again :)

haha i know where are all the pictures of everything else i did right?? haha well i was running around so much that most of the time i forgot to grab my camera ugh... but at least i got a couple :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW you were really busy. I love going home and visiting but sometimes I feel like I need a vacation from my vacaion. I bet you two were dead afterward. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I've got a few things I need to post so keep checking and maybe I'll get around to it. Love you! and keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! Hey maybe you'd like to volunteer at a few weddings this summer and you would learn a few tips here and there about pics...and you'd get to hang out with me lol.

    ReplyDelete