Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a Lil' Update...... :)

Haha... I know it's been awhile since I've been on, but I have just been SUPER busy... School seems to do that to you I guess...

Hmm... What has happened in my life lately? Not a whole lot... But if you haven't heard my best friend is FAMOUS lol... Yes the one that swallowed her engagement ring... I hope you're having tons of fun KK... But I miss ya! So come back now ok :) And I guess if you come back you can finally get some sleep :) Haha... LOVE YOU!
Haha see I'm not lying... The famous girl is my best friend lol (also Lacie, Me Melissa, KK)


I have a lot to be thankful for... I have a handful of the most amazing friends a person could ask for... I wouldn't say I have a million friends, but the ones that I hold close to my heart I know will never ever leave... And I am thankful for that... I guess I just want to say no matter what comes into my life... You will know :) And I hope you all will do the same... Don't forget/replace those friends for they are few and far between... It may seem hard when some things come up that are more important, but I promise they come back... They want you in your life just as much as you want them, but you both have to work... Remember puzzles? They aren't easy but they are always worth it :) Put the time and effort in and you won't be disappointed......

This is Kenny, Me n Lindsay :)



Also, God has blessed me with a wonderful family... I have never had such a supportive team on my side... They really are amazing... It is so nice to have my aunts and uncle here... At times they are what keep me going... School keeps me busy/frustrated... But coming home to hang out with them is worth all the frustration i could possibly experience... And Kenny, what do I say about Kenny... He can make me laugh, he keeps me in line and keeps me on track... He really holds me up so much and I don't know how I could ever thank him enough... I am so happy that he is able to go to school with me... Haha he is definitely the smart one out of the two of us... He has to teach me stuff all the time :) God has also granted me a mind... One in which I am able to think, speak, learn, laugh, cry... They are all blessings in their own way... God has given me so much... I mean I complain about school sometimes, but I am lucky enough to be going to school. There are so many people that can't... Life can get crazy/hectic/frustrating... But when you can't find the bright side, polish the dull side :) Things happen for a reason, people are in your life for a reason, but at the end of the day... Remember who got you there, God, your family, your friends....... :)Aren't we such a good-lookin family ;)

Let's see what else... I guess I have been thinking about my sister a lot lately... I cannot believe that she will be graduating soon... But I am also SO SO SO excited for her to come up here and go to school with me :) I CANNOT WAIT!!! haha... She is so amazing, and has taught me so much over the years... It's so nice for you sister to be your best friend... I don't know what I would do without her... Yah I'm the older sister, but sometimes I feel like it's the other way around... No matter, we have each other to lean on... I miss you Davy-Doo!!!!


Haha no one can rock the silly string like you!!! So beautiful :)

Haha sorry if I bored any of you to tears... I guess I got a little carried away :)

1 comment:

  1. Naw, it wasn't boring at all. It was a sweet and very appreciative post. I can't believe that Devin is a Senior tho!!! I am so stinkin old!!!!! I am shocked!!!! Anyway, it sound like you are doing ok, I hope that keeps up! ;)

    ReplyDelete