Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finished my last test before SPRING BREAK yay!

So... I thought I had better not start slacking on this blog stuff so early... I guess I just forget with school and stuff...

But I have been thinking alot... I guess I am the type of person that tries so hard to keep people in my life... I guess I don't realize that there may be some that just don't want to be there... A friendship is not something you can do on your own, it just doesn't work that way (or man would I been good at having friendships) lol... But then when you find those people, the ones that you have worked so hard to keep... And they come to YOU... Like just a random call or a random to text to see how things are going or even just to let you know what they are up to... There is no better feeling in the world... That's how it has been lately with Lindz... I spend everynight over there... And she wants me there... Or she will send me random texts just to say hi... And that she loves me... Those are the people that you NEED in your life... Haha there are also a few other people that send random texts my way and I truly appreciate them (Kelcy) :) Those are the people that are worth holding onto... It's just hard to realize who has that friendship potential and who you are just holding onto for no reason....
Haha... I guess that is just a little spill I have been thinking about lately... Haha I guess you could say I'm notorious for holding onto people that don't want to be held... But anyways, let's see now for the update part... Kelcy and Kelsea and Nick came to see me last weekend :) It was a blast I wished they could've stayed longer, ugh but we still don't have our house... Next time guys next time :) We went shopping :) YAY!! Haha and Nick and Kenny did so good... No complaining at all :) lol... But I just thought I would post a few pictures of our trip... Haha pretty sure Kelsea wanted to kill me, I kept making her take pictures with me :) yay!! I love you guys so much!!

Haha this was one of the first pics we took of Nick, ready to model for me as
soon as i pulled out the camera :)

Haha he loved modeling with the sunglasses So cute mama and baby :) haha this is nick and i waitin on Kelc to get outta the dressing room haha pretty sure this is the only pic we got of kenny (his hand) haha, nick
loved lookin at himself in the mirror (still waitin on kelc lol)



haha how cute :) love u guys!!!


More pics :) haha pretty sure Kels wanted to kill me for making her take so many pictures :) Still all smiles :) Haha he was scaring kelsea lol (he could pretty much fit through that) haha kelc was shoppin so she don't know about this :)

the LAST picture we took of nick and the very end of the day and look at that huge smile :) such a good shopper :)

Other then these few little "fun" moments that seem to find their way into my life, I have just been busy with school... But I have noticed that these little moments are what keep me sane... Thank-goodness... I only have one more test, tomorrow, Bio204 ugh! I have lab tonight, 8 page paper and a 20 minute presentation... Yay 7-10 (long right??) And then Friday econ lab and then off to TEXAS!!! I am definitely ready for a break :) SPRING BREAK! We're going to Texas for a little while and then we are gonna go back home because my sister, brother, and dad's birthday are all during the week that i have spring break :) can't wait to see everyone!! (haha getting better huh, didn't get TOO carried away) :) MUAH

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. Sounds like you had tons of fun! I miss you and I hope you have a great Spring Break. You will have to post all about it. I love you so much. I hope all is well. You are so great and I'm glad you are one of those friends that wants to be there, cause I want you to too. Love you TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friendship is not something you can do on your own. However, when you try to be a friend and the feelings are not reciprocated you give up. Sometimes, you get tired of being the first to communicate. It makes it appear, and probably rightly so, that the person you care about does not care for you.


    UNM.ED

    ReplyDelete