Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl 43....

So I guess I'm gonna try this blogging thing out. Where to start :) I guess the most recent thing in my life was Superbowl 43... Can you believe we have had 43 Superbowls?? Haha and I have been alive not even for half of them... Steelers vs. Cardinals.... I was definitely pulling for the Cardinals. Kurt Warner has an amazing story. How he met his wife, his son, his life before NFL. It all really is amazing. Haha and I guess he is a good quarterback :) But anyways Superbowl Sunday isn't really about football is it?? lol. It's more about spending time with family and eating way too much food, kinda like Thanksgiving... And that's exactly what I did. I got to spend time with my family... We ate way too much junk, hot wings, bbq wings, homemade cinnimon rolls, chips, con queso... THEN Kenny made fajitas and we had frontier tortillas and let me tell you, you can't eat just one of those, even if you are completely stuffed...


I don't know if any of you had the 3D glasses for after the 2nd quarter but it was pretty cool when the paddle ball jumped completely out of the screen... and yes we ALL wore our glasses :)


I guess other then that all I have been up to is school, school and school... More to come, stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I'm excited that you have a blog. Keep it up. It's fun to see what you are up to. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete