Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday... Whoo Whoo!!!

haha so I guess I better put something on here about my birthday... It was February 4th... I know why didn't I post something ON my birthday? Well I didn't really do a whole lot ON my birthday... Kenny bought me 4 pairs of shoes :) And yes he picked them all out by himself :) yay!! They are all way cute... (I haven't taken pics of the shoes yet, but I will post some later) :) And my aunts took me out to get my hair did :) It's DARK now :) I think I like it! But other then that I couldn't go out or anything cuz first of all my birthday was on a wednesday... AND i had class from 7 to 10 at night... lame i know... So that was my birthday...

The first part of the gang...... :)

The Cake... Yumm... Thanks Phung n Dennis


Blowing out the candles..............



The other part of the Gang......

The Birthday Girls......

Since I wasn't able to go out n do anything... I had to wait til the weekend... Friday during the day Kenny took me out to lunch, Red Robin, Yummm :) and we went and watched He's just not that into you... Hope he's not sending me a sign right?? Haha it was really cute... Then Friday night, a bunch of my friends took me and juanita out (we have the same birthday) we went to applebees :) And after dinner Kenny me candida and lloyd went out... we stayed out til about 1 I have SO Much fun with them :) I love it... So you would think that would all add up to a pretty dang good birthday right?? Haha well it's not over yet...



Saturday... Kenny took me SHOPPING :) haha yes he volunteered lol... So we went to Coronado Mall first looked in about 15 stores, and I wasn't really feeling anything in any of them... So Kenny decided we should go to Cottonwood, we got there looked in 10 more stores, and finally ended up in Bloom... Haha Kenny went around picking out shirts for me to try on, I picked out shirts for me to try on and I ended up getting like 9 shirts or something like that... Haha we were "shopping" for about 4 hours... And he didn't complain once... haha :) So for my birthday, I got shoes, movies, dinner, clothes... (haha also coming soon, pics of the shirts lol, haha)MY FAVORITES :) haha... And to finish up my birthday weekend, we were LAZY :) watched 4 episodes of house, and did some homework yes :) very fun!! lol...


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to see all of your gifts. I need your address so I can send you something. You are great. I love you and I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete