Friday, October 21, 2011

*Wedding 6/11/11*




I know I'm awful at blogging and I'm EXTREMELY far behind... But cut me a little slack, I started medschool in July and have been going 90 to nothing ever since... I always expected medschool to be hard, but I don't think you can ever prepare for running off of so little sleep... My weekend study days before a test look like... Friday Study: 12PM (and this is only because we have class from 8 to noon...) to 11PM (11 hours) Saturday Study: 9AM to midnight (15 hours)... Sunday Study: 9AM to midnight (at least) (15 hours).... So in 3 days I spend 42 hours studying.... NUTS! But I do have to say I LOVE what I'm doing and could not be more thankful for where I'm at in life (Poor Kenny on the other hand... He thought he had to handle mental breakdowns before... lol)...

Anyways here are a few wedding pictures... It was AMAZING and I felt so blessed and loved... thank you to everyone who made the trip (I know we were difficult and did it out of town)... But it was BEAUTIFUL :) I am now officially Mrs. Ballard :) Kind of weird after being someone's girlfriend for 7 years first :) But I would not trade it for anything...



Me and the boys :)


Twirling around :)

Haha my dress was getting in the way when I was dancing :)

Getting our groove on :)

Kenny going for the garter :)

Tossing the bouquet... Bratty caught it... It better be like 15 years lol....

Our first dance as husband and wife... Boy how I love this man...

Our first dance :)

Kenny and his mama :) Danced to: Song for Mama Boyz II Men

Me and my Daddy... I bawled like a baby... I love this man more than anything... He truly is amazing... Danced to: Tough Little Boys by Gary Allan

We used this instead of a sign-in book and it's hanging above our bed :)

Kenny's Grooms cake... He had NO idea he was even going to have a groom's cake... Thank you Ramen!

My sister... Right before her maid of honor speech... :) After watching an AMAZING slideshow presentation by Miranda...

Our rings :)

Our cake... BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Lacey and Stef!!

Me and my Daddy :)

Our rockin' shoes :)

Love this picture :)

Awww my brothers :)

The wedding party/ family basically :)

The most handsome man in the whole entire world... So lucky he is all mine :)

We were laughing when Kristi took this picture because she wanted us to point the bouquet at her and we pointed it way away from her at first lol...

Not sure how long it will be before my next post... HSF&D tried to kill me off... Hopefully Genetics won't be too bad... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment