Monday, March 1, 2010

**Birthday**

Me and my aunt at my birthday party

Me and Kasyn at my birthday party Me and my sister at my birthday party :)
Haha well my birthday... Hmmm... I had class til 10 that night... (So no I didn't get trashed) But I had a break from 4 to 530 and Kenny took me to this really nice restaurant for dinner... I loved it and had so much fun :) And then I went to class and came home and did some homework... And then went to bed... Nothing too extravaggant.... I did get a lot of birthday texts and a few birthday calls :) Which was nice :)

This is what my sister and justin got me, my own longboard :)

This is Kenny and I headed to the elephant bar :)
Pretty flowers my aunts got me :)

Me And Darrell at my birthday party :) Haha well the night before Wednesday night, but aunts made me dinner and we all went over there and I opened presents from everyone... Got a whole bunch of cute clothes, Kenny got me a giftcard to the mall to buy more clothes, and a bunch of movies and candy and fun stuff :) He got me this movie called The Gifted Hands... If you haven't seen it I HIGHLY recommend it... I call it my inspirational movie... When I'm having a really hard week or feel like giving up I watch this movie and somehow decide to keep moving forward :) It has Cuba Gooding in it :) Anyways so after that I went home and did some more homework...

And Friday, my friend Candida took me to a movie and dinner... We went and watched Dear John (Another really good movie) haha I cried in it, I know I'm lame it's ok... And then we went out to Japanese Kitchen and they sang to me and threw food at me haha... And then we headed back to the house... When I get there I walk in and "SURPRISE!!!!" Haha there were like fifty people there for my birthday party (I know I still have birthday parties lol) It was so sweet of Kenny to plan a surprise party, especially cuz I didn't really get to hang out with any of my friends during my birthday or anything... This was right after the movie, as you can see I look like I have been crying haha :)

So overall, I had a wonderful birthday :) And I can't believe that I'm 21, it seems like I just got out of highschool and then I think about it and I have almost been out of highschool for 3 years, and am about ready to graduate from college...Life really does go by fast when you're having fun :)
Awww me on my birthday :)
Haha sorry the pictures are all over the place... This thing was not cooperating with me....



1 comment:

  1. Yay pictures! Anyway I'm happy that you had a great birthday and that you were able to take a small break from your busy life. I can't believe we are 21... time really does go by fast. Love you!

    ReplyDelete