Thursday, June 25, 2009

South Padre Sun :)

So I know I told you guys that my camera is broken, and it is... But I do have a few pictures from our trip, at least of the first day...

We went to South Padre Island for Dav's "Senior Trip" I guess you could say... I had so much fun... I love my family so much and really am so lucky! We had a blast!! We laughed the whole week :) But anyways I think I wrote some about my trip in the blog before this... So this one is mostly just to add a few pictures :)

But good news... I sent my camera off friday... so hopefully it will be in soon and then i can take pictures of everything else that has been going on :)




Haha yah she graduated... But I am pretty sure she will ALWAYS be a kid at heart :)

Can you believe how big Jaeden is getting?? I can't... He is so much fun and has grown up so much... Haha I think he looks like a little frog here :)
We all tried so hard to do this... Haha but it was alot harder than it looked... Tris and I decided we were just too heavy, because we could never do it... Haha and we were right... It was made for people under 80 pounds!!
Doesn't he look so graceful :)


Haha he ALMOST got it... But then the board just sunk and he ate it :) But it was still fun!!
He has grown SO SO SO much! You all would be so surprised... He is pushing 5'11 now and he is only a freshman... Well I guess a sophomore now... But he dwarfs me now :(
Haha this is Bratty she actually did pretty good on this thing... But don't get me wrong this sand boarding thing had us all eating sand :)

Haha this is probably the best picture I have of me sand boarding haha... Pretty much all the time I was on the ground haha... But it was still fun :)

Aww... All the kids playing in the ocean the first day :)


Wow... When I went to look at the pictures I had from South Padre Island (I was thinking I only had like 20... haha I guess I went a little picture taking crazy... I actually had 142... In one day, I know that is a little much right :) But hey at least I finally got some pictures on here :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I want to go to the beach sometime and one that is warm. I miss you but it looks like you are having fun and staying busy. We need to catch up this weekend. I'll give you a call maybe Sunday so we can talk. Love the blogs. Keep them coming. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like lots and lots of fun! I think you will have to teach me how to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete